Tuesday 5 June 2007

Pangong Lake

A patch of water with all shades of blue...
With the greyish white gul fluttering its wings above..
With the brownish and slow clad mountains enclosing it...
This is the place where one can find freedom..
Freedom from all chores and walks of life...
This is the place where one can experience calmness and peace....

Gazing at the serene waters of the lake i feel light...
Light from all burdens in my heart...
One can talk to the glittering lake,
The magical sky and the ever guarding mountains...
And let out all their inner emotions in one go...
The ripples forming on the surface of the lake assures me of its support...
The static mountains assures me of its love...
And the cotton blue sky assures me of its fatherly shade all through my lifetime..

This is the tale i had to disclose to everyone about the ever amzing wonder on earth for me- The Pangong Lake.

Bhaski

No comments: